Beenleigh Housing and Development Company is committed to the establishment of partnerships that benefit our members, our culture and the broader community.
We are a key stakeholder in the voice of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in south-East Queensland. Through our community connections we link with hundreds, if not thousands of Indigenous families.
- provide cultural education programs
- support families and students
- provide consultancy services
- provide specific boy and girl programs for Indigenous students
- deliver cultural orientation programs for staff at your organisation, business or enterprise.
We are open to other ideas where we can support the school community.
We are pleased to celebrate our existing partnerships.
Yugambeh Museum, Language and Heritage Research Centre is identified as the major source of information for researchers of Yugambeh cultural heritage including landscape, place and objects.
Our vision is To tell the ongoing Yugambeh story, defining the spiritual and cultural traditions of the Yugambeh people, in a spirit of shared history through education programs, exhibitions and ceremonies.
The Yugambeh Museum Language & Heritage Research Centre is dedicated to the recording and promotion of Aboriginal Language and Culture in South East Queensland.
Beenleigh Housing and Development Company has initiated partnership conversations with all of the local schools in the Beenleigh, Eagleby, Marsden and Logan areas. All of these schools have Indigenous students in attendance, therefor it is appropriate that we find ways to support these schools to support our children. Our partnership focuses on helping and supporting.
Are you interested in partnering with Beenleigh Housing and Development Company? If so, we would like to meet with you and listen to your ideas.
We believe in:
- building a partnership with you that is mutually beneficial
- collaboratively planning the partnership
- building a long-term, sustainable partnership
- working together to strengthen our culture and the broader community.